The more you know, the better decisions you can make. Learn more about CoolSculpting® in our blog and make an appointment with our Loveland office today!
When it comes to fat reduction and removal, you have several options, and at the end of the day, you want a unique solution tailored to you. If you are new to fat reduction, the best thing to do is to make an appointment with our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and start a conversation. We offer CoolSculping to Loveland, and that procedure will likely factor into the conversation. Want to come armed with basic knowledge? Read on!
In the next two blogs, we will explore the differences between liposuction and CoolSculpting in order to give you a feel for what might suit you best.
- Liposuction took of in the 1980s. It is done with small incisions through which a cannula is inserted.
- Fat exits through the cannula, which is inserted in different areas around the targeted bulge in order to get sculpted removal.
- Recovery is about two weeks.
- CoolSculpting was approved by the FDA in 2010. It is done with a cooling device that is precisely placed over a trouble spot.
- The bulge to be treated is sucked into a cup and two cooling panels freeze the fat cells without harming the muscles, skin, or nerves.
- Treatment usually takes about an hour, and though you will experience tingling and aching, there is little to no recovery time involved.
CoolSculpting has revolutionized the fat reduction industry, and it may be the solution you need. Contact our office for an appointment with our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Schutte. He has the experience to help guide you to the results you want!