So, you’ve done your research. You’re ready to have a CoolSculpting treatment in Loveland. Now you wonder: When this works, how will I keep the result? You don’t want to gain back the weight CoolSculpting will take away. What can you do?
Starting now, gently change your lifestyle. Your goal is to develop a healthy lifestyle … and if your lifestyle is already healthy, your goal is to make it healthier. Start with a healthy diet and add aerobic exercise that you enjoy. Making these little changes before your treatment can have a huge impact on your post-treatment body. Here are some simple things to do:
- Have a healthy breakfast every morning
- Drink lots of water to reduce hunger and flush toxins
- Fill half your plate with fresh foods – eat plenty of vegetables and fruit
- Avoid sugar and make sure grain-based items are made from whole grains
- Eat more greens to add minerals, fiber, and antioxidants to your diet
- Do some form of exercise for at least 20-30 minutes a day.
If you find yourself falling back into bad habits after your treatment, find a friend who can keep you accountable – maybe someone who also is trying to be healthy. You can support each other. And remember: whether you gain a little or lose a little, you went through treatment. You are not where you were before CoolSculpting. You are moving in the right direction!
If you have any more questions on the topic of CoolSculpting, contact our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Schutte, today. He and his staff are dedicated to bringing confidence and wholeness to you!