Are you sick of living with stubborn fat? Have you tried dieting and exercising, but you still can’t seem to get rid of those infuriating bulges and bumps?
It’s time to find out if CoolSculpting® is the right option for you.
CoolSculpting is the most innovative way to say goodbye to stubborn fat for good, and the best part about it is that it’s nonsurgical and noninvasive! That’s right, with CoolSculpting, you don’t need to resort to liposuction or other cosmetic surgical procedures to get rid of unwanted fat. You can finally part with fat that you can’t get to budge with diet and exercise, and you can do so without any scars, knives, needles or downtime.
How does CoolSculpting Work?
With an FDA-cleared device, CoolSculpting technology targets and freezes fat cells. Once frozen, the fat cells will die off, and over the next few weeks, your body will process and eliminate the dead fat cells. Because the fat cells are gone for good and not just shrunken down, CoolSculpting is designed for long-term results.Though patients may experience some temporary pain or discomfort, CoolSculpting has been cleared by the FDA and has been proven to be both effective and safe for removing fat. Most patients are able to work on a laptop, read or just sit back and relax during their appointment.
Why choose CoolSculpting?
- It provides natural results.
- Results can be seen in as little as three weeks, with the most dramatic changes occurring at one to three months after treatment.
- It’s effective, safe and FDA-cleared.
- It’s nonsurgical and requires no needles, knives or downtime.
- It’s so noninvasive that most patients return to work right after their appointment.
- It allows you to treat stubborn areas of fat that are difficult to target through diet and exercise.
Is CoolSculpting the right option for you? Find out when you schedule your free consultation today!