Professional • Affordable • Trusted
What Sets Us Apart From Other CoolSculpting Providers
For those who are unfamiliar, CoolSculpting is a unique method of targeting and eliminating fat cells in specific regions of the body. Utilizing an FDA-cleared device, CoolSculpting actually freezes fat cells without the use of needles, knives — and without harming your skin. There will be no scars either, because after the fat cells have become crystallized, they’ll be sloughed off naturally!
For more detailed information regarding the nonsurgical liposuction treatment known as CoolSculpting, visit our FAQ resource. You’ll learn what the treatment feels like, how many treatments you can expect, what kind of (minimal) side effects there are, and more details.
What Sets Front Range Plastic Surgery Apart
Below are some key points that set us apart from other CoolSculpting providers:
- Our Registered Nurses perform consultations – While other CoolSculpting practices might have staff with no experience provide patients with consultations, our Registered Nurses are experienced, certified, and knowledgeable. While not every CoolSculpting practice has specialists who have graduated from CoolSculpting University, all of our specialists have!
- Our practice has been CoolSculpting for roughly six years! We are one of the most experienced CoolSculpting practices in all of Northern Colorado, with over 1,000 CoolSculpting treatments performed. Additionally, we are a certified CoolSculpting practice, and the very first in all of Northern Colorado!
- We hold ourselves to a higher internal standard at Front Range Plastic Surgery. The guidelines we follow are based on Dr. Schutte’s credentials; they are more refined and exact than practices you’ll find elsewhere.
- Our Loveland CoolSculpting clinic boasts two CoolSculpting machines, also known as “Dual-Sculpting”. For our patients, this means shorter treatment times!
- Our practice also features state-of-the-art technology, with all of the new applicators and other necessary equipment. For patients, this means better results, shorter treatment times, and a more comfortable all-around experience at Front Range Plastic Surgery.
- Speaking of comfort, we do everything in our power to make your visit a pleasant one. Our patients can relax, read, or watch Netflix during their CoolSculpting treatment!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Now that you understand what makes our CoolSculpting practice unique, we hope that you won’t hesitate in reaching out to us if you have any lingering questions or concerns. We want you to be thorough in your questions with us, because we want you to be confident in your decision. If you are ready to speak with us in person, schedule your free consultation at your convenience! We’d love to hear from you.